A & Associates Events Division (A&A) is conducting interviews to fill part-time & full-time temporary special event Security Officer positions throughout the Palm Beach, Broward & Dade Counties, FL for various Golf, Football and Concerts.
Temporary Job starting October 28 – October 30, 2022, with hours from 6:30am – 7:30pm.
If interested, please submit your resume.
Applicants, when contacted for an interview please have the following credentials with you during the interview.
* Valid state Driver’s License / ID card, * Social Security Card, * Security Licenses
Interviews will be held at 951 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach, FL or virtually.
Responsibilities (Include, but are not limited to the following):
– Enforce and comply with company policies, post orders and client instructions.
– Provide a visual deterrence by maintaining high visibility at all times.
– Conduct detailed observations of people and property within their area of responsibility.
– Provide detailed written reports of incidents that occur within their area of responsibility.
– Enforce rules and regulations of the venue at all times.
– Provide access control to authorized persons.
– Prevent theft of property.
– Conduct foot patrols or fulfill standing posts in their area of responsibility as directed.
– Verbally interact with other people within their area of responsibility.
– Contact their supervisor when a situation occurs outside of their training & knowledge.
– Contact law enforcement or emergency responders when appropriate.
– The security officer must be able to stand and walk for several hours at a time.
– Officer must possess superior interpersonal skills and be willing and able to speak confidently and professionally in English with people or groups of people while representing the company and the client.
– Officers must be able to operate common communications equipment such as 2-way radios and cell phones.
– Officer must have exceptional written/oral communications, organizational and time management skills and be able to work alone or with groups of people for long periods of time both inside and outside.
– Possess a valid Driver’s License or ID
– Valid Class D Security License.
|Minimun Qualification||High School Diploma|